A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife, The Irrefutable Objective Evidence, a website created by Victor Zammit, retired Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia
This updated website establishes the basic case for the existence of the afterlife. It contains a book with 29 separate chapters which deal with a wide variety of independent evidence which support this case. Sections introduce the following sources of this evidence:
- Electronic Voice Phenomena and Instrumental Communication--Physical devices which produce voices and other manifestations which are believed to come from spirits and can communicate responsively with investigators.
- Mediums--Persons who have the capability to produce messages and in some cases other physical effects which appear to originate from the spirit world.
- Out of Body and Near-Death Experiences--These have been experienced by millions of people and can involve recollections of mobility independent of one's body (which is often in a "death-like" state), travel to a spiritual world, communication with spiritual entities, and from time to time observations which could not have been made from their bodies.
- Apparitions and Poltergeists--Ghosts or the images of people who are believed to have died seen frequently under a variety of conditions.
- Deathbed Visions--Reports of visions of spiritual entities and conversation with loved ones who have previously died made by people in their final hours of life .
- Xenoglossy--An apparent spirit commmunication through the body of a living human, demonstrating the ability to converse in a foreign language which has never been learned.
- Reincarnation--The recollection and evidence of one or more past lives.
Besides these sources of evidence, this website contains a summary of the evidence for an afterlife, the results of direct communication with spiritual entities, essential features of the afterlife, a bibliography, website links, and several hypotheses about revisions to the laws of physics that would help explain phenomena described in this site.
Reasons to Visit this Website
This website deserves an extended visit because it contains a broad set of information about evidence for the afterlife, derived from many sources. It provides an alternate framework into which this site material, which is generally in greater depth, can be placed. Finally, it can be absorbed rapidly and at essentially zero cost because of its web format.
| Home Page |